Sunday, October 18, 2009

I have a problem...

Seriously.

Any of you who have been hanging around for the last few years know that I have a thing for panties and bras. I know now that it's a borderline addiction.

I cleaned out my drawer of panties and I promise you I'm not exaggerating in the least: I threw out 77 pairs of knickers. Thongs, boy cut, french cut, full backs, lacey, cotton, sequin (don't ask), frilly, fringy, velvet (again - don't ask)...all of them. I must have kept at least double that.

Then it was on to my bras. I'll admit that there aren't quite as many bras as panties, but the gap isn't that big. I tossed over 30 bras and then put a few of my favourites aside. I just can't part with them yet, even though some of them are nothing more then nipple covers.

I accomplished some more space in my drawer, but I can only imagine that it won't be long until I fill it again. The only difference is that my friend S turned me on (oo-er) to proper fitting bras from specialty shops. The girls are much happier since we went for a proper fitting and got some new bras (what can I say? They just aren't the same since having been suckled on, and they much prefer being up where they started as opposed to drooping down to my belly button). The downside is that my drawer will be hosting some quite pricey bras now, so perhaps there won't be quite as many...just more room for panties I guess....or socks. Socks aren't as sexy so I'm open to donations for my new bras...and I'll be happy to post pictures of my sexy new finds ;)

In the meantime, if you are rooting through my garbage looking for something to eat, you'll be sadly disappointed, unless your a knicker sniffer.

4 comments:

Osbasso said...

I'm hoping there's a show of the new undies. Really, I do. :-)

Big Pissy said...

I have THE most difficult time finding bras that fit correctly. :(

77 pairs?!?!? Impressive!!! LOL

rage said...

I am thinking I wish I had as many knickers and bras to get rid of as you in the first place.

The Funky Bee said...

Proper fitting under clothes are SO EXPENSIVE! WHY? it's so annoying! I can't believe how many you have! That has to be some type of record. And hey, if you switch to socks I'm sure your hubby wouldn't mind if you just showed up in nothing but socks...?? That could be your angle :O)