No, not simple in that short bus, window licking kinda way.
I think that a hot cup of tea softens the mood, opens the heart and the mouth and things get accomplished.
A tea mends the heart.
It's my security blanket.
This time, I don't think tea is going to work it's magic. Maybe it's just not knowing what the hell happened. Maybe it's that part of me really doesn't give a damn. Maybe part of me is just so hurt.
I don't know.
So if tea offers comfort then what pray tell offers closure?

9 comments:
I wish I knew. And I wish all it took to make things all right was as easy as a warm drink.
*hugs*
uh oh.
I hear ya on the tea theory....it calms my moods most times.
I am sorry that your hurting=(
Big squishy boobie hugs. <3
Tequila. But then again I just don't know. I wish I could make you feel better...
I was going to say beer, but tequila does a much thorough job. And I'd like to get in on the big squishy boobie hugs (yours, not mine).
So what's up? :-(
Cori - I wish so too. Thanks :)
Mackey - Let me re-write this: Tea AND big squishy booby hugs can fix most things!
Hippy - I'll try the tequila! hehe. You ladies, and gents, make me smile though!
Os - Gather round, there is lots of booby here!
I stiff drink?
i hope everything is ok:( hugs!
and as for comfort, squeezing my baby bear works better than any alcohol I've ever tried:)
Rage - Just 1?
Kbear - You are absolutely without a doubt correct. It's better then any drink or drug. My little Raisin can make me smile no matter what and forget all my worries :) Thanks for the perspective my friend.
Well, if it has to do with a person maybe smacking them over the head, if appropriate. If not, drink your face off, cry like a baby and eventually things will come around :-)
*HUGS*
Post a Comment