I'm so anti-resolutions, but this year I'm jumping on the bandwagon. Yup. Here I am!!
I've made a few promises of change (aka resolutions):
1. Loose weight. Yeah cliche..I know. Since August I've been working out, so I'm continuing with that and looking closer at my diet. I'm considering becoming a vegetarian..at least part time..more part time then already that is! I think posting a picture of me in a bathingsuit on the fridge should do the trick.
2. Get organized. Tackle the basement. Get rid of shit and hopefully make some plans to get that baby finished!
3. Start the process for another baby since the regular method doesn't work well for us. I still have hope and faith, but we need a back up plan! It's just a matter if I can take all the appointments with a toddler in tow, or if we'll foster/adopt? I've been praying a lot about this and hope to have some insight into what is meant to be.
4. Make sure my desk is clean before I leave work. It sounds silly but when 21 6 and 7 year olds are tossing shit on your desk all day it can be a disaster! It drives me insane!
So there I am. Check back with me and see how I'm doing will ya? I need to be accountable?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
If you post/send me 25 b-suit pics, 25 or so naked pics from all angles and then send weekly pics that will be accountability right there!
I can also help you out on the breeding thing. Mason was born bald right? Ok then no1 will ever know.
See Sass, Ole Sage is always here for you!
It seems like quite a few of us who usually steer clear of resolutions are making them this year. I'll hold you accountable for yours, if you return the favour. :)
Good luck with number 3! I'll make a few wishes for you, since I don't pray.
My resolution this year was to never again make a new year's resolution and that I am done worrying about my weight. After having a baby and realizing the miracle work that our bodies do by making a whole new human being, I've decided that I will lose weight, I will work it all out and get my figure back one of these days but I'm not killing myself doing it anymore like I used to. Plus it will be my luck that as soon as I'm back in my old jeans my ass will get knocked up again :O)
NOW - I know you'll succeed in all of your resolutions because you're just like that! And I'll be hoping and praying that you make Mason a big brother soon!! Have fun practicing at least.
Did you fall in or what??? What you doing? Who yoo highding?
Post a Comment