The first 2 days have been good. I'm feeling dead tired though, as my body adjusts to being back in working mode. You'd think I'd crash out at night...but alas last night had other plans.
We were at his parents house for a going away dinner, and I admittedly ate too many rich foods (home cooked Mennonite meal...mmmmm). I was up once to go the bathroom and was feeling a little heartburn (or what I think is heartburn...I've never had it before). I took some Tums and went back to bed. Just as I drift off again I feel Mr. Sass jump out of bed and run to the bathroom. I must have fallen asleep because apparently he was in there awhile before I was awaken by the turning on of all the lights. Seems he was awoken to a severe bloody nose. It bled all down his face, arms, chest, the sheets...and then while he ran to the bathroom, left a drip trail on the floor! So a cleaning we go..at 2:30 in the morning. He's feeling woozy from the blood loss so he goes down to get a snack and I ask for water. By this time, I'm feeling this 'heartburn' in a major way and am propping myself up on no less than 6 pillows. We lay awake laughing at the state of the two of us. We feel like such losers. We both drift off as a major thunderstorm hits and we once again have to get up to close windows. The dog decided NOW that he doesn't like thunder (it was rather loud) and needs to be close to us. I think I finally go to sleep just before my alarm went off.
Yet, I'm bright-eyed and bushy-tailed this morning.
I better get some sleep tonight though...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
had y'all participated in the Hokie Pokie you would slept better
im just sayin
tryin to help a crackette out!
js
he he he
The Lord does have a funny sense of humour. He is just giving you a sample of what the nights will be like when the baby comes. Well, hopefully without the nosebleeds.
Oh & DO NOT take Rolaids for the heartburn...there is aluminum in them. TUMS are much better for you & the baby.
Hope you get a better sleep tonight.
Honestly? Double whammy. Heartburn and insomnia? Fucking kill me now.
And don't eat tuna more than once or twice a week - theres nasty nitrates in it that aren't good for the baby.
:)
hey sasy britches in think that every month or so you should give us a hnt of a belly shot!
hehe
Ya...belly shot please!!!!
THATS SUCH A GOOD STORY EVEN THOUGH YA`LL HAD SOME PAIN GOING ON IT WAS SWEET AND FUNNY.....I ACTUALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD WHILE READING IT. THANK YOU MRS. SASS FOR WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL! HOPE YOUR HEARTBURN DOESN`T START BOTHERING YOU TOO MUCH! I LOVE YA WOMAN!
wow, what a night. I hope you got more sleep the next night.
Yes - I vote for belly shots too!!
Post a Comment