Fuck - Maybe if I changed things up around this here blog, I'd feel better. It's been like this for years now. You know when you get sick of looking at something, even know you love being there? Then you change the furniture around, hang up a few pictures, maybe slap some paint up, and it's 100% new and exciting again? That's what I need around here.
Any suggestions?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I want a new look too. Maybe you could just flip it to white and add a headed pic. Would look totally different but easy enough to do.
tempaltes are easy and there are SO many out there.
you just have to make sure you have your links and shit saved cause it will all be *poof* gone
i have one from pyzam and on my other blog from cutestblogontheblock
I did a new look and like Jobthingy said: lost all my links. :(
Take off all your clothes and come over!!!
Hit me up tomorrow and there is a giveaway for a free blog makeover!!!
I'm with Southern Sage, lots of nude pictures and spicy commentary. When was the last time you and Hella were topless together? I mean really? ;)
Have you seen Sizzles site? I forget who did her template but it is really well done.
Post a Comment