Monday, June 29, 2009

School's Out!

Yippee!! Time to have a life!
More time for Mason.
Yup, even more time for Blogging!

I'm excited. Lots of great things have been happening in this little ol' world of mine. Great new friends, a new niece who is almost here (counting down the days!), and my brother is getting married! I'm so excited. I'm their official wedding planner (God help them..but they value my ideas and creativity...not to mention my stellar planning and organization skills). You may have to put up with endless pictures of my niece, and wedding plan ideas and input..but at least it's something right?

I'm just going to say that sometimes people come into your life for reasons and they impact you in some way, help you grow and learn who you are, etc etc etc (all the gobbly goop). Sometimes they stay and sometimes they leave. I firmly believe that if for some reason someone leaves your life in some manner, another person enters when you need them most, even if it's on a completely different level or relationship. It's hard to explain, but I feel connected to this "new" friend and we've been having a blast for the last 7 months...Mr. Sass and I are trying to convince her to be our wife (my first, his second..lol). Anyway, my guts have never hurt so much from laughing. I just wanted to give a good ol' shout out to her and say that I appreciate her friendship. Bring on the unicycle!

What would be a blog without a picture or two of my little man? Growing like a weed...


Pre-haircut. His hair wasn't as cool as his buddy Braeden's, but he's still a cutie!



At the park on the "weee" (the slide).

5 comments:

KBear said...

hehe.. now that's school's out, I can't wait til we can get together!!

funny - I almost named Adrien Braeden. Matt wasn't down with it.

oh well, if the next one we plan is a boy, it's Braeden:)

Mason is so cute.. lots and lots of hair!!!

Sassy said...

Kbear - I can't wait either! I want to smoosh Adrien's cheeks! hehe I like the name Braeden too :)

He's since had a hair cut! I freaked out when I realized how much she cut off, but at least it's out of his face!

Mackey said...

He is just as cute as hisbuddy Braeden. The next time we are together they cango & pick up chicks together. lololol
Hope you find time to rest this summer;)

Osbasso said...

It's about time you came back around here! You might have a visitor sometime this summer!

Cori said...

I hate to be the first one to tell you, but his after hair cut picture resembles a blue and white sun hat. Not sure if that was the look you were going for...

Seriously, he is so scrumptious <3

And add me to the "woohoo, school is out" crowd!