What can I say?
My heart hasn't been in it. Besides, how does one top "suck my jiz hole fag?"
School is almost out. 10 more teaching days and then I can be home all summer with my precious boy. I can't wait. July 9th I'll be an Auntie when my new niece is born. I'm looking forward to that. Going away to the cottage...lots of good things.
So yeah..just thought I'd actually post something. Didn't say it would be useful now did I?
ALTHOUGH..come to think of it, I saw the best license plate the other day (okay...like a month ago) and wished beyond anything that I had my camera, but alas I did not. I'm hoping that because I live in a small town, I'll see it again and have my camera.
It read: tih2200 (at least I think those were the letters/numbers) The point is I thought nothing of it until I was backing up and looked in my mirror and saw very clearly what looked like "OOSSHIT!"
Brilliant. Fucking brilliant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Lol. There was aan article once that said there was one that eatme in the mirror the e's were 3's but I can't member how it went.
hope alls well
lmao! That person is nothing short of genius!
Love the license plate. There is one around here that is "syzmadrs"
Now that is funny!!
NICE that is a very smart license plate! And I can't wait for you to be home with your boy over the summer! I am dying at the fact that I'm already 2 weeks into my time with my little one. I know this time is going to go by very fast and I am dreading it. How do you do it? Hope the end of the school year goes smoothly and quickly for you!
Nice!!
LOL! Perfect!!!
How have you been?
hehe.. that's pretty smart
Yeah, I don't think you CAN top "suck my jiz hole...". Nevertheless, just think of the rest of us. The people who need this blog. Whose days are better because of its existence.
:)
Post a Comment