Time just flies by.
I'm awaiting the end of the school year here...27 more teaching days!! Woot woot!! Then it's the summer.
Right now we are awaiting the birth of one of my best friend's baby. Any day now. I can't wait to have another little baby to cuddle and spoil!
So yeah...here's another attempt at our fridge phonics...hehe

8 comments:
BWAHAHAHAH i love it.
its gonna suck when mason learns to read and this game has to end
haaaaaaaaaa
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
thats awesome!
lmao
u guys freaking kill me.
It is really gonna suck when mason gets a little bigger....won't be able tolook forward to ur FONICS FUN. hahahaha Unless u do it late at night;)
hee hee hee. That's so crass!
LMAO! Ohhhh hold on to that sense of humor and never ever let it go away!! That - is the bestest refrigerator message I have ever seen! :O
NICE! like I said before...get it alllll out of your system before Mason can read. Can you imagine him going to school repeating what he saw on his fridge? HAHAHA I have a feeling you'll be getting calls from some teachers in the future ;O)
hm, and here i thought there was only one "o" in the alphabet...hhe
Nice! Lovin it!
Post a Comment