Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there :)
My little man slept in this morning, which was a nice little surprise! However, by 9:00, I was laughing to myself. I had Baby Sass on my hip, the laundry in full swing, and was vacuuming up a storm as Mr. Sass slept. Brilliant eh? Meh..just another day in the Sass household. I didn't mind at all. I've gotten spoiled already and I love my "job" as mommy around here. I wish I could have at least 3 more running around.
I hope all you mommy bloggers out there have a wonderful day. I'm off to read outside!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
hehe great pic!
happy Momma's Day to you!!
Happy mama's day!!
Hope your day was great! :)
I hope you had an awesome day!!!
A belated Happy Mother's Day to ya!
I swear every picture of your little man is cuter than the last. Hope your Mother's Day wasn't too busy. Now, let's get on working on having those other babies running around!!!
He is just too darn cute for words!!
Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, Miss Sassy! :)
I hope your day was a great one!
Post a Comment