It's been awhile since I've done this...and another blogger recently did it, so I'm playing along. By my rules. I hope I'm not repeating anything I've written before, but if I do, you can add "uncreative and unoriginal" to the list. Sue me.
Facts about me: (it's suppose to be "interesting facts about me" but I find that a bit subjective)
1. I have an order to do things in the shower. If I don't follow this order, I get all discombobulated. It must happen in this order: wash hair, rinse hair, wash body, shave (if needed), rinse body, pumice feet, condition hair, wash face, extra attention to private areas (get your mind out of the gutter), rinse conditioner out of hair, extra all over rinse, rinse face, turn off water. Wrap hair, then body. Oh hell this OCD continues after the shower with my routine too. It has an order.
Don't mess with the order.
2. I really like peanut butter and lettuce sandwiches. It has to be iceberg lettuce. Try it. SO GOOD.
3. I used to listen to Ozzy Osbourne and Cyndi Lauper with my dad. I still get really happy hearing Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.
4. Toy Story is probably my favourite Disney Pixar movie. It also makes me happy :)
5. 32 G. Yup. Someone will get what that means.
6. I was an Air Cadet. hehe.
7. I was also a Girl Guide, but got "thrown" out.
8. I don't like William Shatner. Shitner is more like it. However, I can't quite place what it is about him that annoys the fuck out of me. Star Trek fans...don't hate me. =P
9. I did go to a Star Trek convention once though. I'm not explaining myself though.
10. Don't tell Mr. Sass, but I quite like TopGear on BBC. I've watched it a few times on my own too. It's way cool. With knobs.
11. I'd really like to unleash the inner slut of my bestie K. I know it's in there somewhere!! Turn her into a naughty little Minx. (I've mainly added that because she reads this and I know I'll get a call soon). It would be fun though....Meow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Who better than you to unleash someone's inner slut? :-P
Hey, I just have to ask, any idea what happened to Sage? He just up and disappeared.......
I'll be the one that gets what that means: boobies.
i was a navy cadet, followed by Sea cadet.. then i quit cause they were just a bunch of highschool kids on a power trip.
34D :)
Post a Comment