Dear Anonymous,
You are really starting to piss me off with your spam. I've gone years without a spam problem and now you start. Is it really necessary?
I assure you that no one who spends (wastes) their time reading this blog cares about vacation destinations, casino tables and random football facts. At least not from an anonymous source. Nor can the majority of my readers speak the Asian language in which you post in. Let me tell you this...I think it's pretty universal:
Fuck off.
I say it again: Fuck off.
I am going to ashew you with a firm hand. And put the bloody word verification in. So there.
~Sassy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Grrrr.....I feel your pain honey.
I had to go with the damn word verif too.
Mind you...sometimes those word verifs crack me up.
Mine is savagou....which of course reminds me on savage goo.
Hmm.....sexyyyyy=)
Me too. Mine got so bad and full up of porn that I gave up and just did the whole approve/comments thing. Sucks - but yeah....
And my word is puzzli... feeling a bit puzzli today??? LOL!
Sorry. I will stop sending your spam now. LOL
Post a Comment