Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm not wondering anymore.

I was so sure.
I let myself think it was. I waited patiently not saying a word to anyone. 1 day, 2 days, 5 days, 8 days...nothing.I let my mind wander to the what ifs, the maybes and the future. I was happy. I was excited. I shouldn't have done that. Especially when I didn't know for sure.
Now I know it's not to be and I'm sad.
I feel foolish.
I should know better then this.
Sometimes life sucks and there is nothing I can do about it.

8 comments:

Mackey said...

I am sorry my friend. ((((sweet long distance friend hugs)))))

Go hold your boy tightly. I guarantee he will make your heart feel a little lighter.

Lisa W. said...

I am so sorry :(
I will send you all the baby dust I have, plus I will steal some from my neighbor- she DEFINATELY does not need it anymore.

Sassy said...

Mackey - Thank you so much. You are right. Mason always makes me smile :)

Lisa - Thanks...and thanks for the laugh!! I needed that.

Anonymous said...

I would like to say I remember those days fondly but I certainly do not. It all was, however a learning experience and has made me appreciate things all the more. I'm sorry to hear about the high hopes, I know far too much about that too!

Randi said...

Don't give up! I'm thinking of you. xoxo

Shauna said...

I remember feeling that way too. Month after month.

Sorry for the disappointment. :(

Osbasso said...

Hang in there, kiddo. Just when you least expect it...

Sassy said...

Thanks everyone..I really do appreciate it.