Mackey - thank God for kids :) It really is a reality and a reminder of what is truly important. Both boys loved their zerberts..but Mr. Sass asked for his a little lower.
A sometimes cheery, sometimes cranky, sometimes amusing, sometimes absurd, sometimes clever, sometimes dramatic, sometimes intense, sometimes bitchy, but always Sassy kinda gal.
5 comments:
I hear ya hon.....my kids are my saviour.
Give Mason a zerbet on the cheek.....oh & one for Mr.Sass too.....he's looking pretty cute in that pic=)
I can see where he could make you smile. Always hang on to that!
Mackey - thank God for kids :) It really is a reality and a reminder of what is truly important. Both boys loved their zerberts..but Mr. Sass asked for his a little lower.
Os - Thank you :) I'm smiling now.
Looks like he is having a big time!
God I love those long little boy lashes! We've got some of those over here too and I could look at them all day long!
Post a Comment