A little of this. A little of that. It usually ends up with something about my knickers....
Maybe if you stop doing for awhile, said person will truly realize all that you do get done.((((hugs))))
Hugs from me, too.
I'm with mackey on this one.
so am i. stop doing it. then they will see.. maybe not appreciate, but hopefully shut the fuck up about it.hugs lady!
What they said!! :)
I can relate completely!!
Everything okay? Havent read you in a while. Not like you to not post for so long....Nicole
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Maybe if you stop doing for awhile, said person will truly realize all that you do get done.
((((hugs))))
Hugs from me, too.
I'm with mackey on this one.
so am i. stop doing it. then they will see.. maybe not appreciate, but hopefully shut the fuck up about it.
hugs lady!
What they said!! :)
I can relate completely!!
Everything okay? Havent read you in a while. Not like you to not post for so long....
Nicole
Post a Comment