I met one of my parents (of a student) the other day. Sometimes when you finally meet a parent, the picture becomes a whole lot clearer.
Within 30 seconds of meeting her she asks me "have you ever had a Brazilian wax?" Before I could find a smart ass comment (like perhaps, "no but if you need me to recommend someone to wax you upper lip I'd be happy to do so") she spins into a tail of the first time she was waxed. I'll spare the details and the actions that went with it. She then tells me that she vowed never to do it again. Soo she decided to Nair her kitty. Only problem Is that it didn't grow back properly and now she was a toonie (that's a 2 dollar coin my American chums!) sized bald spot right in the middle.
Gets better.
She tells me that she now grows her pubies nice and long so she can do a comb- over.
Brilliant.
I've known this woman for less then 5 minutes and I have a mental image of her crotch I can't shake.
THIS is why I went to teachers college.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hmmm...I just can't come up with anything at the moment...
I'm speechless......and scared for you.
What kind of person does that?!
I can't imagine what the topic will be for the next parent/teacher interview?!
Post a Comment