Wow..time flies.
Here I am on the eve of IUI round 2.
Thank you to anyone and everyone who sent on kind words, prayed for us, kept us in their thoughts. Thank you. I appreciated the emails, messages and comments. The last IUI resulted in a BFN.
I'm not going to lie and say it didn't suck. UGH! I just can't go there mentally again. Some days I'm okay with thinking I may never be pregnant again. Other days, just the thought kills me. I guess I have to just trust in this path that we are on. I have no idea how it will end, but I pray it will end with another precious baby or our own.
So that brings us to this month. We go in tomorrow for the first of 2 IUIs this month. I had the hubs give me my Ovidrel shot. This time it wasn't in the parking lot of Harveys, it was in the parking lot of my school! We are just so classy!
I think I'm going into this one a little better. I know what to expect and I'm ready. In the back of my mind I'm not dreaming of fresh baby smells, cuddles and dirty diapers. This time I'm more in the mindset of "when this is over, I'm taking a break. We are out of money. I need to get myself back in some kind of shape. I'll focus on me now while we save money." Maybe that's not a good frame of mind in some ways, but it is was I'm thinking.
I've already signed up for a series of Zumba classes and printed off the auquafit class schedule (my two fave ways to sweat..although you don't really sweat in the pool I guess...).
Perhaps I go into this with no high expectations.
Either way, here I (we) go again.
Giddyup!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Good luck!! I hope this works!!
Where you ever on Letrozole?
Prayers and hope to you! :)
Post a Comment