Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Foods that smell like feet...

Have you ever considered that some food really smells like feet? For some time I have been mentally compiling a list of foods that seriously smell like feet...yet we eat them! Okay so this list isn't that long..but it will grow as I think of others that have grossed me out in the past...
Brocolli (cooked)
Cualiflower (cooked)
Kraft Dinner (why do we even eat that slop?)
Weiner water...this is a whole other area you don't want to get me started on..and I don't think I can handle even thinking about it right now..erlack!)
Vegetable soup
Cabbage
Asparagus
This doesn't show much for my mental capacity does it?

4 comments:

Mackey said...

You forgot grated Parmesan cheese. I like it but it smells like nasty sweat socks!

Sassy said...

Yes it does! How could I forget!!

exile said...

corn nuts!

they taste good, but only smell good to the person eating them.

to everyone else they smell like glade made an airfreshener called "ass!"

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Car gps navigation device gps global tracking.info Silicon graphics sound cards Portable dvd player car adapter Anti virus for exchange 2003 Us patent registration Vioxx linked to increase in blood pressure