Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Men are babies...end of story

Men are such babies when they are sick...get over it! You're not the first person to ever get a cold, nor will you be the last. My favourite is when I get a cold, I'm told "I don't let myself get sick!" Nor do I get any sympathy or any effort to make me feel better...and to be honest I don't need it! If I'm really that sick and in bed, sure a cup of tea would be nice, but its JUST A COLD! They get all huffy and whinny with a stuffy nose... I can't stand it! You are not going to die, you will get well again, and in the process you may use a few boxes of Kleenex...Come back and complain after you've given birth or have had a limb ripped off...then we'll talk. I'll bring the tea.

No comments: