So Hella texts me today at work. I send the kids out for recess and then nearly go into labour. Seether is coming to Toronto for 2 shows in January!!!!!
Ummmmmm hello?!?! I said SEETHER!! One of my favourite bands!!!!!
I wonder if I'll be able to make it. Wonder if I'll feel like it....I wonder...
Shit. I was hoping for a spring/summer concert!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
So I assume Seether is some new boy band or something? ;-)
LOL!
You can so make it!! You could make it like your first night out without the little squirt. A reward for having been pregnant and gone through the whole birthing process. Make Mr. Sass watch the baby and gather up some girlfriends!! :)
WE ARE GOING!!!
NO IFS, ANDS, OR BUTS ABOUT IT!!!
You will be fine, we will have fun, we will drool at how good the band is live!!!
Rock on!
I missed Green Day back in 1995 (back when they were less radio friendly) because of my "delicate condition".
Don't make the same mistake and miss Seether!!! You'll always wonder. I still look at my son and wonder which was the better deal.
Seether would make a bitchin' middle name...
I went to Pink Floyd when I was pregnant with Braeden.
Believe it or not he would kick like crazy whenever Dave played Pink Floyd after that.
Post a Comment