I see it's been awhile! Things kind of got a little hairy around here for awhile (and no this won't be yet another reference to some hairy crotch in a birthing video). Here's what's been going on (Cliff Notes version):
*I'm all showered out! My co-workers gave me a great (baby) shower on Wednesday. I thought I better specify it was a baby shower before anyone thought we had a massive bubble bath or something together. We got lots of really great stuff. Then on Sunday, my close friends gave me a shower! This time I was surprised! I got spoiled...and so did the baby!
*However, after some issues with my blood pressure, I ended up in the hospital on Sunday night. They did some tests (baby is fine!) and then when my pressure came down to a more normal level, they let me come home since I was going to see my doctor the next day. When I saw her she put me off work for a minimum of 48 hours to see if I could keep it down. I had to go for more tests yesterday and they all looked good. She said I could try work today. I did. Sadly, by 10:30 my bp was way up again and I felt like shit. It's not worth it. I'm done work now. 2 weeks earlier then anticipated, but I have to take care of myself and the wee one. I'll be back to visit the kidlets, since they really have no idea that I'm gone for good now. I have some serious guilt about that.
*Our digital camera has crapped out. What a time! We can still take some pictures when it wants to be nice...but we need a new one: Fast! So if any secret Santa wants to hook us up that would be great....
I think that's the gist of it now. Now that I have some more 'down' time I'll be hanging around again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh my gosh! Yep - you rest - a lot. Kick back and enjoy sleeping while there's still time!! I'm glad everything is ok. You take care and try not to get stressed!! Thinking about you muchly.... :)
:)
Listen to the Dr's & TAKE IT EASY!!!!
You only have a little bit of time left. REST!!!!!!!
Did you say hairy mound? Oh around, silly me. Rest well, and try to enjoy your time off, once the baby comes it will be a zoo (but in a good and tiring way).
Bummer on your camera. (guess there will be no hairy mound photos forthcoming. :)
YAY!! BABY!!! :) Here she/he comes!
Please tell me you will be posting some kind of baby wish list so I can send a wee welcoming gift!
Rest! Rest! Rest! By the way... I love the pumpkin pictures below!!!
Glad you're doing okay and the baby is fine. take care of yourself. AND enjoy this time off. Relax and get ready for your new adventure!!
Post a Comment