Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Oh happy day...erm... night

He slept from 9pm until 6am.
Oh happy am I!
Now sweetie, let's do this every night okay?

4 comments:

The Funky Bee said...

WOW! Good for you...isn't it uncommon for them to sleep through the night this early? You're one lucky mama!!

Mackey said...

I am keeping my fingers & toes crossed for ya. Those little cutie patooties have a way of messing with ya.

They can be such tricksters!:)

KBear said...

my nephew would sleep.. my sil would put him in bed (dont know what time) wake him at midnight for his feeding, and then wake him again at 6 for his feeding, then he would sleep the rest of the afternoon.

that's all he did! he SLEPT! after about a month or two, she could skip his 5am feeding, but keep the midnight one, and not have him wake up til about 8am.

now, we can put him to bed at 830-9, and hell sleep til 830-9 the next morning!

Thatgirl7278 said...

Woo!! I'll cross my fingers AND eyes for ya!