Tuesday, March 23, 2010

This and that...

I guess it's back into the swing of things at work. Meh. Nothing like dragging your sorry ass out of bed and having to leave a toddler who is sleeping soundly (until 8:30 no less!) with my mom...only to get to work and remember that it's parent teacher interview week. This means a late night on Thursday that will be spent shoveling shit to parents.

On the plus we have been shopping for a car and might have finally found one we both agree on. Stay tuned!

Lastly, I finally got a Wii Fit and am totally excited. I've had my friend's Wii/Wii Fit for months and had to give it back. Now I have my own and was ready to rock it!
Problem.
My darling son was using the remote as a "phone." I saw it sitting on the kitchen table at one point, but where it is now is beyond me.
No Wii Fit tonight.
I need to get a new remote.
If anyone is looking for something to get me, my birthday is next week ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well meh is right anytime you gotta work!

Randi said...

Um... how did I not know this blog existed?