Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's not what it sounds like...


I don't think people are going to understand. When Mason says "suck it" he's not being rude. He s actually referring to when I told him to suck his freeze not bite it. Apparently it's a fun thing to say. He's been saying it all day.
When the lady at the grocery store said hello to him, he said "suck it."
When daddy told him it was time for a nap, he said "suck it."
I think we need to forget this phrase and go back to be being precious and sweet, and not have people think we are hood rats teaching our kid this.
Oh Mason.

6 comments:

Lisa W. said...

Hahahahahaha! I love it! Kids are so much fun, aren't they?!?! If I heard a little one as cute as Mason say this I would laugh too.... after thinking you were a hood rat ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL
is he better? I hope so. Cause being sick "sucks it" and not ina good way!

Sassy said...

Lisa - Haha! I think because they are cute, they get away with a lot!

Sage - Feeling much better now!! Thank god!

KBear said...

Adrien says "Ah shit"

oops..

The Funky Bee said...

OHMYGOD, he is ADORABLE. What a little man, and I love the sweater vest. He's such a cutie!!

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

omg look at the size of him!

suck it.. i love it. what a punk ♥