Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

What a nice day! Mason and I baked muffins and made breakfast for Mr. Sass this morning (and unlike my mother's day breakfast, I didn't get him to clean it up!). Mason woke him up with a "happy father's day daddy!" It was really sweet. 2 minutes later he yelled "wake up daddy..put a shirt on and come play with me!" That's more like my boy!
We did our normal running around on a Sunday. Mason went down for a nap. So did mommy!
When we woke up we headed to Mr. Sass' parents house where we sat outside and Mason and Kayla (my 7 year old niece) ran through the sprinkler. They had a blast. I may have run through a few times too. It was such a relaxing, nice afternoon.

Happy Father's day Mr. Sass. You are a fantastic daddy. We love you :)


Mason playing in the sprinkler - he had a blast!


Mason and Kayla

Happy Father's Day to all the father's out there...and a special wish for a happy father's day to my own daddy. I miss you.

3 comments:

Sheri said...

Did he put a shirt on? My husband is awlays naked on top. LOL

Osbasso said...

Am I going to be the first to mention that Mason looks like he's peeing?

Anonymous said...

Mason is a little cutie!!!!