Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Enlighten Me

Someone..please...enlighten me.

What happened?
One minute we were great friends and the next minute we're not. What the hell did I do now?
I care, but I don't care. It's been so long and I've got such wonderful friends and family around me, but part of me would kind of like to know. People come in and out of our lives for different reasons and I guess you have served your purpose.
So like an old pair of underwear, I toss you out, never to think of you again.


I guess I'm getting all my frustrations out lately between here and other social networks...it's kind of therapeutic! *deep breath*

3 comments:

Osbasso said...

I've had that happen with a couple of friends. I haven't figured out the answer yet.

Hope I'm not the holey underwear you're tossing out!

Binsk said...

Yes I have experienced this, and it does kinda suck but maybe it makes room for other friends? By the way, I am off Facebook, I didn't unfriend you, so I hope it's not me. lol

We gotta get together again soon darling face. <3

Sassy said...

Os - Lol not you! You are not my undies.

Binsk - I wondered what happened to you. It's not you silly! We do need to get together. It's been too long :(