So last night I had a dream. I had a dream that my loving husband left me for a girl who liked a good fisting.
You read that correctly.
Who dreams this shit up?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little of this. A little of that. It usually ends up with something about my knickers....
7 comments:
Um, apparently YOU dream this shit up! LMAO!
And thus i need my head examined! I wasn't intoxicated, didn't eat late at night..nothing. Just a random fisting dream *sigh*
um..ok.. wow.. just.. wow..
that's all i can think of.. I'm too busy pissing my pants....too funny!
Wow. All I know is that my pregnant dreams have been BIZARRE! My favorite this week was my lesbian fantasy dream with Joan from Mad Men but instead of being in her usually 60s garb she was in a black corset and a part of a traveling circus freak show.
Giggity.
Who can compete with that?
WOW! Move over Freud!!
Hmm. LOL! I just don't know what to say to that!! Though I would ask him if he just couldn't be happy with a total two fingers every now and again. (Of course then I would end up asking out loud and ......)
:P
Post a Comment