I interrupt this post of fun festivities from Christmas to bring you this conversation from last night:
Mason and I were watching Diego before his bath.
Diego was trying to save a nest full of baby birds. Their nest had fallen out of the tree and magically landed on a rock in the middle of a raging river. Needless to say, Diego saves them. He tosses out a rope and hauls the nest in. He lifts the nest up and everyone cheers.
My son? Notsomuch.
Mason: Now dump them out! He makes an action as to tip the nest upside down so the sweet birdies tumble out.
He then howls with laughter.
I wonder if I should be concerned?
A few minutes later he's bouncing around on the couch (we were snuggling). He sits on me and squeals out: "Am I sitting on your guts?!"
Me (groaning): Yes!
Mason: Am I sitting on your nipples now?
Me: Yes! Off you little monkey!
Mason: Are they in the same spot?
Me: Yes dear. That's what happens when you get old.
I then sent him over to bounce on his father...who had fallen asleep in the chair. Next time I'm going to give him markers to decorate his daddy.
Mental note: We need to have less conversations about anatomy in this household.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
He's fun. I'd kill the birds too.
Post a Comment