1/1/11 (had to write it! I'm a geek that way!)
On this first day of the new year, I was thinking of things I want to accomplish this year. A "to-do" list of sorts. In no particular order, these are things I've come up with:
~ Repaint the kitchen and do the backslpash. In fact, there are several other "jobs" around the house that I want done!
~ Be more organized and get rid of more clutter. Clutter drives me nuts...but it's something that keeps popping up. I need a better system perhaps.
~ Put together a proper emergency kit (example: HERE)
~ Take the time to read more. For me.
~ Focus on paying off debt. I'd like to keep track of every cent we pay into our debt...to really see how much we were able to fork over. This will involve really being frugal. Mr. Sass is going to hate me I'm sure.
I guess that's a good start right? I'm sure I'll add more to it...
Happy New Year everyone! All the best in 2011!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
happy new year!
my resolution: to be happy. whatever that means.
Since you're going to a Christmas party three weeks after the fact, I don't feel quite so bad wishing you a happy new year this late. Happy New Year!!!
Post a Comment