Also, do people from Australia realize when we say they are from "down under" it sounds like we're talking about genitalia (sp?)? And are they offended?
Do they have 'chinese' restaurants there? Are they all named "The Great Wall" or "China Star Buffet" or do they go out and get "American" for carry out?
A sometimes cheery, sometimes cranky, sometimes amusing, sometimes absurd, sometimes clever, sometimes dramatic, sometimes intense, sometimes bitchy, but always Sassy kinda gal.
12 comments:
No, I believe they tell them Kansas. That's the reason no one has tried.
In the Simpson's movie there is a part with a sinkhole and Chief Wiggums says "Well, they're China's problem now."
Also, do people from Australia realize when we say they are from "down under" it sounds like we're talking about genitalia (sp?)? And are they offended?
HEY! Kansas aint so bad ya know?! Though I do wish I could dig a hole to Canada....
If I could dig a hole to Kansas I would be getting a backhoe right about now!!!!
Hey Mama Sass...isn't it time for a belly shot?
Mackey - it sure is! I have a 6 month one coming..as soon as I get my lazy ass to get it off the camera!
isn't that how they got here in the first place?!
do you know that 'roots' t-shirts are offensive in australia because the word 'roots' is profane there?
there are a lot of canadians making bad impressions down under every day
I use to dig many holes when I was just a youngen!! Never did get to China, but I am sure I made the farmer quite mad!!!
Six months????? My jeebus.
nah, they are aiming for america... who would want to go through all that just for Canada?
Do they have 'chinese' restaurants there? Are they all named "The Great Wall" or "China Star Buffet" or do they go out and get "American" for carry out?
Post a Comment