Am I just a pervert or does this sound a little off? I know people are looking for a little extra protein in their diets, but not everyone wishes to swallow that...although the addition of nuts and cranberries may make it more appealing to some. Either way, I'm looking to see if I can get a tour of their factory. I want to see just how they pull this off...

7 comments:
a few years back the people who make CornNuts came out with the ad campain "if you're hungry, just bust a nut in your mouth"
the ads stopped very quickly
HLP googled the nutritional value of the x-rated version of "Creamy Nut Butter" and apparently it contains only a few calories per serving.
LOL! I love those - and the nut butter! PPHead tries to steal it all for himself....
HA HA! I mean, can't they put it a different way? Like say, calling it PEANUT BUTTER? mmmm nut butter. Good on just about everything!
It looks nasty. And I'll eat anything.
lol, trust you to destroy forever the image of the one thing i eat for breakfast everyday..
for the record i prefer the cashew to the almond.. heh
You have always been all about the nut butter!
You crack me up!
Post a Comment