A continuation of sorts of my post from the other day.
I saved this picture for HNT though.
Here's the wee baby bump at almost 21 weeks.
Time is flying by!
Thursday, August 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A little of this. A little of that. It usually ends up with something about my knickers....
23 comments:
Love the bottom shot, very sweet, Happy HNT!
very sweet...HHNT & thanks for sharing!
Hi, Bean! Just an observation, though--I think you're past the "wee baby bump"!
Os - LOL Gee thanks!! =P
sexy belly pics. mine did not look so sexy when I was pregnant!!
Aw, such a cute belly. Just ignore Os! When I was that far along I couldn't fit behind the steering wheel of my car. HHNT hon!
Congrats and Happy HuNTing. You should join Mute Mondays!
Sexy and oh so beautiful. My wife had the sweetest glow about her throughout her pregnancies.
Big congrats to you.
HHNT!
Happy HNT. Nice photos, are you going to do the Demi Moore Vanity Fair thing? What I have always liked about my wives pregnancies, was the formation of the mommy boobies! :) You look fabulous.
Absolutely beautiful.
Too bad you still won't be pregnant around Easter. A painted Easter Egg baby bump would be a cool addition to your other Easter Eggs:)
Awwww... belly. :)
BEAUTIFUL BABY!
Oh, hey...it was meant with love! You should totally be reveling in your baby bump! Regardless of size!
Beautiful!!!! Congrats and HHNT!
Soooo damn cute!! I wanna take your pictures dangit!!! :)
Mackey - True about Easter..but I will be very pregnant on Halloween!!! Pumpkin fun!!
Hippychic - I'd love it if you were able to take my pictures! You have such talent. Damn the distances!
Happy HNT! Nice baby bump.
Seriously? You hardly look pregnant! Either that or I totally look pregnant! Haha
HHNT
Awww a lovely baby bump!!!
I am sooo gonna spoil this kid rotten!
Hey thats what Aunties get to do!!!
Pregnant and proud of it - I love it. Belated HHNT
Hey, the bump is always adorable! Some women even do "pregnancy" portraits in their last trimester and they can be the most beautiful images!
WOW! You're really preggers ;O)
So great Sassy. I love the pregnant belly pictures.
Post a Comment