We did a lot of swimming, boating, and tonnes of relaxing! I think I should add tonnes of eating in there too, but for the most part it was at least sensible eating! I don't want this kid high on junk and sugar before he/she is even born!
I even made a new friend at the cottage. And no, it wasn't Stan and his 7 inch penis. His name is Wellington and he's a red tailed squirrel. The chipmunks would eat right out of your hands and let you touch them. They even climbed up our legs to grab peanuts. They were PIGS!! That's why I liked Wellington. He'd scamper in, take 1 peanut and then come back a few times and then call it quits. The chipmunks however came back as long as you had some nuts handy. I'm convinced they had some under ground lair made completely of nuts!
Wellington
One of the piggy chipmunks...helping himself (we can only assume it's a male...)
Enjoying the view from the dock/deck.
Cooper relaxing. I'm surprised he's out of the water!!
Me: goofy look, but some of you asked for a 'belly' shot. This is as good as it gets: for now!
The elusive Mr. Sass (as Mackey puts it!). Enjoying some time where he's not having to throw the stick for Cooper or go swimming with me!
11 comments:
That is one cute baby bump!! A lovely baby bump!
Yay for the belly shot!
if that kid is born naked and bald i expect him/her to be named Jason.
Your looking like a champ a always, mr Sass aint hittin al that good, he maried up, he should be thankful, damn thankful!!!
hehe
lookin great sexy girl
js
AGREE WITH MAC .....SUCH A CUTE TUMMY! YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND GLOWING BUT THEN YOU ALWAYS HAVE! SLEEP GOOD BABE SLEEP GOOD!
Nice pictures. Looks ever so relaxing. (that will be me next week YEA!! :)
Pregnant looks so good on you!! The cottage scenery looks so relaxing, I wish I could have some peace like that. Heehee - you gots chipmunks!! I haven't ever seen one of those in real life! :P
Pregger Belly!!! I love your doggie.
>wink!<
You're adorable. Nice picture. Cooper looks like a fun dog. I kind of feel like I just went on a little 30 second vacation seeing your pictures.
Yay for vacations!!!
Awesome pic's looks so relaxing at the lake. My Nola would have been in the water the whole day too! I love it, it makes her so tired and she sleeps her butt off after a day of swimming!
Post a Comment