Off to the cottage,
Much needed relaxation,
Time spent with family.
Harry Potter book,
Midnight tonight it arrives,
Too bad I'm away!
Can it be shipped out
To butt-fuck Idaho lake?
Guess I'm out of luck.
Much needed relaxation,
Time spent with family.
Harry Potter book,
Midnight tonight it arrives,
Too bad I'm away!
Can it be shipped out
To butt-fuck Idaho lake?
Guess I'm out of luck.

4 comments:
Have fun!
We will miss you!
UUUGGH! We're house/dog sitting this weekend so I likely won't be able to get home to get my HP book either!!! I am bummed BUT this may make it so I don't inhale it over the weekend then get sad that I'm almost done reading it by Monday and that it's all almost over :O( We'll see.
Have a great, relaxing weekend at the cottage!
Idaho you say
Not in the U.S. of A.
I would meet you there
***
Idaho comeback
"I da pimp" we used to say
Playing license plates
HEY WOMAN I MISS YOU! LOVE THE WEDDING PIX! BEAUTIFUL...BOTH OF YOU!
Post a Comment