First, we had a special guest. We named him Stan (or was it Steve?): Let me enlighten you.
"It's high noon so aim your barrel at this bandana clad cowboy. There's never enough time for his loaded gun. Blow him up and he's ready to go with his magnificent 7 inches. You can't quit his open and ready mouth. He's a bone-anza of cowboy lovin' with those big brown eyes beggin' for a mouthful of your T-bone steak. His tight and ready butt will stand it as long as you can ride it. Put him in your ranch bed and ride 'em cowboy!"
A few of the girls who came out to party with the bride and Stan. It was decided that Stan should at least where some chones while in the restaurant...but it was clear he was packin'.
Stan had a little competition for the bride's attention when Tranny Tina showed up to serenade our dear friend. I think I may have peed my pants just a little....

9 comments:
Those chones made me giggle.
Looks like a fun time!
I like the undies that read "well it aint gonna lick itself!" hahahahahahaha
(ssssh! its jj)
OH man - "tranny tina" LMAO!! What a hoot that guy/girl must have been!!
Poor bald stan.... :P
Do people really buy those blow-up dolls for anything other than bachelor and bachelorette parties? Stan sounds like a dream come true for, oh hell, I don't even want to think about who would find him a dream. Nevermind.
I can only dream of a bachelorette party that magnificent.
Who would?????
YOU would!!!!
Looks like a ton of fun but Stan is frightening! I might have nightmares about him, seriously!
That was too funny. Most excellent photos. The panties were especially cute.
ive seen shirts and undies that say "it aint gonna lick itself." my mom puts out.. and a tank with you may now fuck the bride..
i own the you may now fuck the bride tank:D
Post a Comment