Tuesday, July 10, 2007

As I was saying to the lovely Mackey, I'm in the biggest funk for something interesting to say.

I saw the best sign this morning on my way into help at the family business (I'm insane..I know). It was one of those 'rearranged by punks' jobs. It read "SLUT: COCK PRO, Free Balls" and I didn't even have my camera. That has had me depressed all day, because by the time I passed again and the thought occurred to me to use my phone, it had been fixed. DAMN IT!

Although in my eyes, I still laugh my ass off at the thought of a Hot Rodeo Penis...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a sign (a real one in concrete and wood), in Niagara Falls that reads:

"1 MILF --->"

It seems that some enterprising young buck yanked the bottom part of the 'E' off of the word "MILE"

I didn't have my camera either.

Sassy said...

That's brilliant!
On the way to Niagara Falls here there is a sign that says "Region of Niagara" except someone took part of the N away so it reads "Region of Viagara"
Again, no camera!

DINK said...

SHIT NO CAMERA WITH YA BLOWS! LOVE TO YOU SASS AND THE LIL BEAN!

exile said...

the sign was enticing, until you hit the free balls... i mean, just where did these balls come from?

g-man said...

Way bummer Sassy. I can relate though, it sucks. At least youe were still able to share!