Saturday, July 15, 2006

We're off to the rode-i-o

I love the youth of today. I've been driving by this sign for weeks now and knew something was askew. Hella and I finally stopped so I could snap some pics. If it weren't for the alcohol and passing out while watching Clerks, we would have added to the damage... Have a peak.

Anyone up for the rodeo? It appears as if there will be some mighty fine entertainment!


I wonder how much tickets are to see this kind of action?


Is it considered hot rodeo penis before or after they buck and ride bareback?

11 comments:

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

ROTFLMAO!! "HOT RODEO PENIS" Heeeheeee!! I LOVE IT!

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Riding bareback? No. Riding brokeback? Yes. Haha! Hope there's no donkey show during that rodeo!

So you passed out during clerks too, huh?

Robin Alexa said...

I was going to take a pic like that but it was about pot.

I watched Chasing Amy last night, Clerks is better.

Sassy said...

redneck nerdboy - sadly, it was from the amount of alcohol I passed out. I am one of the (perhaps few??) people who loves Kevin Smith films! hehe

binsk - LOL I just bought Chasing Amy yesterday! A Kevin Smith week it shall be...all in prep for Clerks 2!

The Funky Bee said...

I don't even understand what that says...weird ;O)

Anonymous said...

Hillarious - brings new meaning to "hung like a horse"

DINK said...

I`M THERE CHIC!!SOUNDS FUN!

Dead man walking said...

Chasing Amy rocks! Chasing Hot Rodeo Penis? Not so much...wonder if it can do rope tricks?

Randi said...

That's the kind of shenanigans I like to see kids up to today. Drugs are bad! Just say no! hahah

Sheri said...

I'm going to have to tell all my super gay friends about this rodeo!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »