Congrats you two on the three year anniversary. I feel proud to have been a part on your special day! Lots of love and happy hornyness to you both on your anniversary ;P
I think this is the first pic I have seen of you!!! You are stunning!!!! You both are!!! Nice to put a face with the name! Congratulations on your anniversary!
I think you have managed to make my head swell with all your kind words!
exile - Clearly I am pure as driven snow as you say..so yes it was a white dress. Hahahaha, what a farce..my own mother said it should of been black leather.
Mackey - is it the first time? It is nice to put a pic to the name tho :)
Outlaw Torn- thanks a million! and no need to appologize :P
A sometimes cheery, sometimes cranky, sometimes amusing, sometimes absurd, sometimes clever, sometimes dramatic, sometimes intense, sometimes bitchy, but always Sassy kinda gal.
18 comments:
Congratulations! You are positively beautiful and your hubby is absolutely handsome! Must go out on a date together!
LOOK AT YOUUUUUUU!! Drop dead gorgeous!! COngrats on the anniversary!!! No need to ask what you are up to! LOL!
you both look like "the perfect" couple. :)
congratulations!!! may each day be an anniversary.
-dharna
is that a white or off white dress?
i mean, i know you're pure as driven snow and must have waited till your wedding night, right?
Oh my god Sassy, you are BEAUTIFUL and you and your hubby make such a lovely couple! Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!
Oh how cool! Happy anniversary Sassy and Mr. Sass.
Wow, you're GORGEOUS! Mr. Sassy ain't exactly chopped liver either. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I just wish I could click on the pics and make 'em bigger...
shora- i say the same thing about those other pics... wait, is that tmi?
Have a good 'un, and many, many more.
Congrats you two on the three year anniversary. I feel proud to have been a part on your special day! Lots of love and happy hornyness to you both on your anniversary ;P
I think this is the first pic I have seen of you!!! You are stunning!!!! You both are!!! Nice to put a face with the name!
Congratulations on your anniversary!
Wow! You guys are a beautiful couple. Congrats on the anniversary! Enjoy it!
congrats hon.. and a thousand apologies, you know what for!
To everyone: THANK YOU!!!
I think you have managed to make my head swell with all your kind words!
exile - Clearly I am pure as driven snow as you say..so yes it was a white dress. Hahahaha, what a farce..my own mother said it should of been black leather.
Mackey - is it the first time? It is nice to put a pic to the name tho :)
Outlaw Torn- thanks a million! and no need to appologize :P
sassy- "nothing says bride's maid, or easy, like tight black leather." ~ Kelly Bundy (married with children)
Mazel Tov! And...
OHMYGODYOU'RESOPRETTY!!!
I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »
Post a Comment