Saturday, July 01, 2006

Celebration time...come on!


Tis the day we Canadians celebrate Canada day! Crack out the 2-4's and bangers! The weather is perfect today and we are heading out with a bunch of friends to find some entertainment. Should prove to be fun and should bring forth some stories and pictures worth a chuckle or two. Come celebrate with us if you're in the neighbourhood! If not, we shall have a drink in your honour and a drink for this wonderful country we call home.

Happy Canada Day Eh!!

8 comments:

Calvin said...

happy Canada Day to you too sass! :-)

Mackey said...

Happy Canada Day'eh!

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Happy Holiday!!

Distant Timbers Echo said...

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

I know I'm late. I suck.

DINK said...

HAPPY CANADA DAY EH! PUT UP SOME MORE PICS OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL SELF BABE!!!!!!!

Mackey said...

Oh ya!!! Pics! Pics! Pics!
Start at your toes & work your way up;)

exile said...

way to get older canada!

Mark Leslie said...

Happy belated Canada Day, fellow Canuck!