Sunday, July 23, 2006

J-E-L-L-O!!!

The theme for today? Jello Shots.

Once upon a time, Hella had a party. A house-warming party if you will. She made lots of jello shots. Pink ones, red ones, purple ones, and green ones. Even virgin blue ones for her son. Jello shots as far as the eye could see! People arrived. People brought more liquor and beer. Hella drank more liquor and beer. Her guests drank more liquor and beer. An evil friend made shots called "“Crispy Crunch". We love the evil friend.

The night wore on. Jello shots never ended. Why do they taste so good? The little plastic cups were deep. Many of Hella'’s friends couldn'’t get to the bottom with their tongues, so they finished off with their fingers (insert perverted comments here). This was no problem for Hella and her porno tongue. With one quick swipe of her tongue the goop slid down her throat (insert more perverted comments here). Drink Hella Drink!

Thank you Hella for an awesome party. Let's look at "The Night of the Jello Shots"” in pictures shall we?

Laugh Hella laugh! I could post far worse...and I just may.


One jello shot: muhahaha

10 Jello shots: muhahaha

The Jello shot rampage continues.

Oh oh. This looks like trouble.


Wake up Hella! The party is over and people are gone!

Where are your clothes?

Excellent party. Excellent headache too. Bravo Hella.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO you are an ass........Well done!

Mackey said...

Woo HOO!!!!! Looks like one helluva party!!! I definitely want to be invited to the next one!!
Look at poor Hella on the picnic table....you should have at least covered her up with a blanket or something.:)

Sassy said...

Hella - Thanks...of course I kept all the incriminating pics of me to myself!

mackey - You are totally invited anytime!

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Ohh RED ones!!!! We should all party with you two!! :)

Sassy said...

Hippychic - YES YOU SHOULD!

Randi said...

dude that's frickin hilarious

Anonymous said...

I want it noted that the last pic on that post IS NOT ME!!!!! I woulda made it to my bed!!

Sassy said...

Hella - WOULD HAVE? Don't deny it, it's no use. It happens to the best of us. Besides no one will believe you anyway.

exile said...

when it comes to thick viscus shots of liquid, that hell can sure swallow

Anonymous said...

This is some cold shit man!!!!!!
Exile - I was showing some of the guys how to use their tongues at the party........for jello shots ;)

Sheri said...

I can't wait for one of my friends to fall asleep in my yard half naked...or is she fully naked? Hehe! Good work!

exile said...

hella- i hear ya, some guys just fumble around with their fingers, but i like to use my tounge to get every drop

Anonymous said...

Exile - Thats because you are a good man!!! LOL
Actually come to think of if, Sassy was showing a friend or two of mine that sometimes its okay to use the fingers ........Oh to get the rest of the jello out of the shot cup of course.....Perverts ;)

Sassy said...

Wow the conversation has gotten quite interesting here!
As a matter of fact, using ones fingers to help in a tight situation is often beneficial although someone who can use their tongue is ace in my books...ummm so no jello gets wasted right?

Thatgirl7278 said...

(Random) I can no longer eat green jello (shots, included). Bad college experience.

Ya know what's worse? This also includes green gummi bears now. Mas triste!

exile said...

hella- you should see when i do a jello shot... wait, what were we talking about?

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » »