Saturday, July 22, 2006

BOOYAH!

Finally. Got Tool Tix today.
Am on cloud 9.

I may never be the same.

12 comments:

exile said...

the seats were in the idea spot.

sassy looked up at the stage and saw trent before her, his eyes locked on her and a single droplet of sweat lept from his brow. as the drop came to rest on sassy's quivering lip she became enveloped in pure orgasmic light.

some say the only thing that survived the combustion were her soaked panties, but her friends knew that she wasn't wearing any.

The Funky Bee said...

Good for you! Have fun!!!

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

LUCKY!!!!! So get up in the front and stay concious for me ok?? Last concert I got to go to I passed out!!

Calvin said...

finally!! Tool!!

PS: 'exile' seems to have Tool and NIN confused!

Sassy said...

exile - LOL you are absolutely insane..but how the hell do you know that I wont be wearing any panties???

funky bee - Thanks! I plan on it!

Hippychic - I think I'll be able to stay concious, I've waited long enough for it!

Outlaw Torn - Yes Finally!!!
Oh and we will have to forgive exile for his little slip up, he was put up to some seriously intense labour this weekend. LOL

DINK said...

I LOVE TOOL, USED TO DANCE TO SOME OF THIER OLDER STUFF WHEN I WAS STRIPPING!!! THEY ROCK.....:( COME PICK ME UP WOULD YA EH?

Sassy said...

Dink - hehe I'll come get ya if you show me some of your moves!

Robin Alexa said...

I LOVE Tool. LOVE.

Mythreyee said...

super! have a blast! :D (ROTFL at exile's comment!)

exile said...

sassy- oh, i know you'll be sans panties, there's no question

outlaw- you know, i almost pulled off being cool, thanks for bringing me back down a peg, hehehe

myth- ewwww, get off the floor, god knows when the last time someone vacuumed.

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » »