Thursday, July 06, 2006

HNT - Someone else's cherry is always sweeter

So after a short stint of just checking out other people's HNT pics, I am back! Please, please, hold the applause. I'll make up for it by having 3 pictures today, and a HNT guest.

This time I brought a friend. It was about high time that I popped the HNT cherry of Hella!
Man those cherries were sweet and juicy. There is something provocativee about cherries and how you eat them. Besides, whether she realizes it or not, I have officially won. She has bared her last tattoo for all too see. She left it out on her blog entry awhile ago, much to my dismay. Hah!
Now I just need to learn to tie the stem with my tongue. I hear Redneck Nerdboy can tie them in other ways....

If life is a bowl of cherries, stay out of the pits.

Happy HNT to all!


39 comments:

Leesa said...

Very creative! HHNT!

Semi-Celibate Man said...

Cherry-licious! Happy HNT

Sexy Duet said...

Love the tatt - very cute! Happy HNT

Backdoor Slider said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Backdoor Slider said...

Great pic, I would love to take your cherry!!

LOL WOW someone had to say it *smirks*

HHNT

Osbasso said...

Love the cherry poppin'!

Of course, the next question--can either of you do the cherry stem thing??

Anonymous said...

Love the cherries and the underwear is damned sexy too. You two are gorgeous (from what I can see anyway.) HHNT and hope the pooping was as good for you asw it was for me.
TG

Naughty K said...

Awesome picts...
Happy HNT!!!

Tits -n- Toast

Lurch Adams said...

very nice... I lost all my cherries *sigh*... HHNT

WDKY said...

Ooooh... you're a sexy girl! Happy HNT x

Suze said...

Lovely images, they have left me feeling very fruity.

Happy HNT to you both ;)

Pud said...

That's a cool idea!

Very Sexy!

Happy HNT!

The Middle Child said...

Very nice! Happy first HNT to your guest!!

HAPPY HNT!!

CozyMama said...

nice...thanks for coming by.

Rebecca said...

Cherries...AND apples?!!?! That's got my fruit group covered for the day :D

HHNT!

E said...

I can teach you the cherry stem thing. Tee hee. Thanks for the comment, looks like us canucks really know how to celebrate. HHNT.

Randi said...

Now THAT is what I'm talkin' about. Hot stuff!

Distant Timbers Echo said...

Okay Sassy! Hold that cherry right there and let me tie it...

Excellent HNT girl!

Calvin said...

positively scrumptious.. both of you.. together! ;-)

looking forward to more summer-y pics of you two, together!

exile said...

i'd say cherry successfully popped

Polt said...

All i can think is: can they tie the stems into knots with thier tongues? :P

HAPPY HNT!

AndyT13 said...

Awesome! HHNT!

exile said...

thumper?

damn straight i would, and her friend too. hehehe

Wade said...

3rd week of june, cherry harvest. sweet!

Moosekahl said...

I never liked cherries until I had Flathead cherries...those are the best. Happy HNT

LushlyMe said...

Love it! HHNT!

Jinsane said...

Very nice! I'm sure that last picture will get tons of attention! LOL

HHNT!

Pat said...

Oh so sensual!!!!

Calvin said...

whew, that's a buttload of comments! so you see, two half-nekkid chicks are better than one, ALWAYS!

Anonymous said...

Sassy - thank you for doing a great job poppin my HNT cherry....it was great. We should do another one soon!

Exile - so you like the little thumper do ya?? ;)

Thanks to everyone for all the nice comments!

exile said...

hella- i'm acctually pounding my log right now?

...

what? don't you remember when thumper would thump his paw against the hollow log?

perverts

lime said...

sweet and clever. HHNT

Professor Fate said...

Great pictures!!!

Happy HNT

Robin Alexa said...

Awesome...love them.

Mark Leslie said...

Love the cherry themed HNT. LOL. And those panties are just part of the whole "apple a day" being good for you thing, right?

Happy HNT!

Lil Bit said...

Scrumptuous shots!!
~*HHN4*~ & Farewell...
Take care! =)

DINK said...

YA`LL ARE SOME SEXY MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Is nothing due to me on that score?
hydrocodone lortab

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Boy kit soccer Cheapest sony 32 inch flat panel tvs price samsung lcd tv ln-s3215d rare acura engines lcd versus dlp Cisco site 4 san jose Highest paid basketball players Monster jobs ie Colorword flash cards Screamerclub merchant account Sell cisco Garage floor mats snow entertainment centers for locked big screen tvs pee drinking school for culinary art Bontril fitness my ebay bidding 2ftramadol ultram Access to viagra http://www.roger-moore-volvo.info