It was so nice to get away for an extended weekend! There was lots of relaxing and swimming! I think I could easily spent the whole summer at the cottage. Very little beats waking up and heading straight down to the dock to enjoy the quietness. If I wasn't pregnant, there would be a big mug of tea in my hand! Good times!
Now it's time to gear up for my friend's wedding this weekend. Once again a bridesmaid and I can't wait.
I promise to post pictures of tranny Tiny, the cottage and the wedding soon!
Apparently after a relaxing weekend, I'm drained!
Why is that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
We want to see you in your dress! Nothing like a relaxing weekend away to make you really tired!
I'll post pics of the dress from the weekend when I have them :)
Um, that would be because you're preggy and EVERYTHING is tiring, even relaxation, lol! Wait until baby arrives!
Glad to hear you had a nice relaxing weekend, tho! Nothing like do a lot of nothing to get yourself some down time to regenerate :)
Preggers ladies can't drink tea? Hmm... my sister-in-law drank beer...
Definitely don't have the stuff from Timmy's ok - cuz it has to have CRACK in it!! :)
lmao @ Hippy!!!
Yes there definitely has to be crack in that there Timmies!!!!
Welcome back. I usually look forward to going back to work after a vacation so I can rest.
AGREE WITH MAFIA....EVERYTHING MAKA U TIRED! SLEEP AS MUCH AS YOU CAN HONEY CUZ YER GONNA MISS THE SHIT OUT OF IT!
Post a Comment