Anyways, I was at a park with Mr. Sass, Hella and her boy (and some old friends). We decided to play a round of mini-golf. You have to pay for it at the snack bar. While we were in line, what did my wee little eyes see on the menu?
You have got to be kidding me!
You can purchase the 'shocker' for $0.10!!
All the girls at the counter were about 15 years old, so I'm wondering how they get away with this legally? Sadly, there were no takers in our group.Maybe next time.

17 comments:
Not only $.10, but that's in Canadian currency! That rounds out to about 7 cents here, doesn't it??
BTW--you're stretching the bounds of HNT here, but you got the red, white and blue for the Americans, so I guess it's OK! ;-)
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
awesome!
i guess then the much coveted twisted shocker is what .15$?
js
LMFAO!! Here's my dime . . .
I"m shocked! ;)
HappyHNT!
Vixen stole my comment! ;)
Happy HNT!
I'm lost. What does "shocker" mean? At least, in your context.
he he he
I don't think I would want to eat from there:)
THAT is a RIOT!!! :-) HHNT!
Okay, I've been learned.
And not... uhm, in that way.
(Thank you, Wiki.)
Anyway, all I could say was, "Oh. My. God."
Oh hell... going to search the Wiki as well! :o
don't lie, i'm sure you got the shocker
"picked you up like a sixpack, did he?"
OK, fill me in here. The Shocker? What is it? Do I need to get one?
SAF- Wiki it..lol
I'm not sure if you want one..it depends on how you roll...
Or try this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shocker_%28hand_gesture%29
OH my GAWD! LOL! Ummmm owww....
TAG! YER IT!
Well, look at all the useful knowledge I get from here! Totally loved the mnemonic examples on the wiki site. So professionally done...
Post a Comment