Thursday, August 23, 2007

This is a juicy one!

A new radio station to consider?

The call letters KUNT have been mistakenly given for a Florida based radio station. Apparently, these letters were issued after another blunder: KCUF-FM in Aspen Colorado (read it backwards).
Someone is clearly not paying attention, or they have a great sense of humour. I just wonder who finally figured out something was fishy? If the more conservative listeners 'tune in' to the crass meaning of the letters KUNT, things could get hairy!

7 comments:

g-man said...

HA Could get hairy! :) Good one.

Unless of course they "Shaved up or shipped out". :)

What if the station was "Brazilian" ?

I slay me.

DINK said...

YOU SAID CUNT AND HAIRY! TEE HEE...I LOVE IT!

Mackey said...

Brazilian!!!!
LMAO!!!

The Funky Bee said...

I love your puns!! that is awesome!

exile said...

i hear their DJs aren't very good either.

every one always says "don't both with that new KUNT, it stinks."

Anonymous said...

damn
im tunin in
Kunt on the radio???
Im for it any way I can get it!
js

Robin Alexa said...

you are bad.