Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hey Mackey - Hella wants to bet you $10 in Timmies gift certificates that I'm having a girl. You game?!?!

Tomorrow's the day I guess...wowzers! I can't wait to share the news!!

15 comments:

Mackey said...

Oh ya, I am in!
It's a boy I tell ya!

Mackey said...

Not one last belly shot?
Come on...last chance:)

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Girl!! I say GIRL!!

Thinkin of you today pacing the floor!!!! Yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaw yer gonna have a baby!!!!!!

Osbasso said...

Is she here? Is she here?

Mackey said...

We gonna be blog aunties!!!!!
Woo Hoo!
It's 11:12a.m. in Ontario.....do you think she's in labour yet?
I hope it goes quick for her.

Love you Sassafrass! Hang tough!

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Pacing.....Pacing..... :) OMG this is sooo exciting!!

Osbasso said...

OK...this is taking just a tad too long...

Anonymous said...

She has been induced and sent home...she goes back to the hospital in a few hours to see if she has progressed....I am on the alert my friends!!!

Randi said...

OMG did you pop??????

Mackey said...

Tell her we are sending good vibes her way. And a big giant hug!!!!

g-man said...

I hope Mr Sass has his camera :)

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Doodeeedooodeeedoooo.... :) I hope all is well!!

Mackey said...

It's Friday............I hope she has head the baby. I so don't want this to be along drawn out process for her.

Cori said...

Oooh, good luck with everything, Sassy!!!

Anonymous said...

She had the baby...stay tuned for more!
Mom and baby are great!!