A little of this. A little of that. It usually ends up with something about my knickers....
Sunday, December 16, 2007
I'm a Mommy!
...and Hella owes Mackey some Timmies!
It's a boy!!
Mason Glen Martin December 14th at 4:02 pm 6lbs, 14 oz
19 inches
I'm alive and well and appreciated all the well wishes and thoughts being sent our way. I'll post again soon and probably overdue it with pictures too. Love you all!
Man...I'm so in love with this little guy!!
25 comments:
Anonymous
said...
There is my beautiful nephew! YEAH YEAH YEAH..I know I owe Mackey some Timmies gift certificates.....I dont care though. Look how handsome that little man is!
OHHHHHHHH Happy Day!!! Congratulations to you guys! He is absolutely gorgeous! I am so happy for you and your new little family - what a truly Merry Christmas to you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I can not express how truly happy I am for you & Mr.Sass!!!!!! He is adorable! I love his name. It's a strong name. Oh & you can not overdo it with pictures. We want lots & lots & lots!!!! So how did everything go? I hope it was as smooth going.
It's Monday now....we want more pictures!!!!!! He is already 3 days old!!! hee hee I kid...I know you are probably sore & quite busy....just know I will be stalking you constantly. I will do it quietly....I will just be over here in the corner whistling lullabyes:)
You (and Mr Sass) do make 'em cute! Congrats to the both of you. I will pray for sleep for the two of you. Are you nursing, I have tons of resources for that. (my wife, our friend is a lactation consultant, and I can fix a breast pump)
Congrats again, looking forward to more posts and pictures.
Sooooo....how's everything going? Has he been an easy baby so far? How are you feeling? Remember to take it easy. Though it is tempting to be Super Woman, don't even go there. I made the mistake of doing that after I had Kennedy & I wound up with a nice fainting spell in the middle of Winners:P I know you have your hands full of delicious baby Mason, but I can not wait to see more pictures!!!! (Ya I know, I 'm a nag) XO
OH MY GOD! He's beautiful Sassy! And Mason is such a great name. Enjoy your new little man, looking forward to updates and pictures, LOTS OF PICTURES!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So happy for you and proud of you and MR. Sassy!!!
A sometimes cheery, sometimes cranky, sometimes amusing, sometimes absurd, sometimes clever, sometimes dramatic, sometimes intense, sometimes bitchy, but always Sassy kinda gal.
25 comments:
There is my beautiful nephew!
YEAH YEAH YEAH..I know I owe Mackey some Timmies gift certificates.....I dont care though. Look how handsome that little man is!
OHHHHHHHH Happy Day!!! Congratulations to you guys! He is absolutely gorgeous! I am so happy for you and your new little family - what a truly Merry Christmas to you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
I can not express how truly happy I am for you & Mr.Sass!!!!!!
He is adorable!
I love his name. It's a strong name.
Oh & you can not overdo it with pictures. We want lots & lots & lots!!!!
So how did everything go?
I hope it was as smooth going.
I swear, it looks like he is smiling in the picture.
I think he is smiling cuz he knows he has the sweetest most wonderful Mommy ever!
I just stopped by from Kshippychic... What a beautiful baby! Congratulations!! :D
I love his smirk!! He's beautiful, congrats!! :)
omg sass.. he's gorgeous!
congrats to you! and just in time for christmas too!!
It's Monday now....we want more pictures!!!!!!
He is already 3 days old!!!
hee hee
I kid...I know you are probably sore & quite busy....just know I will be stalking you constantly.
I will do it quietly....I will just be over here in the corner whistling lullabyes:)
You (and Mr Sass) do make 'em cute! Congrats to the both of you. I will pray for sleep for the two of you. Are you nursing, I have tons of resources for that. (my wife, our friend is a lactation consultant, and I can fix a breast pump)
Congrats again, looking forward to more posts and pictures.
Congrats! He sure is a handsome lil' guy! Cyber hugs to you, Mama Sass. Well done!
JJ
HE'S GORGEOUS!!!! Congrats sweetie. So happy for y'all!
CONGRATS SASS & FAMILY...HE`S BEAUTIFUL! I`M SO IN LOVE HIM ALREADY JUST FROM A PHOTO! LOVE AND HUGS TO YOU AND YOURS...
Congratulations honey!!! I'm thrilled beyond words for you and your brand new family.
And yeah, he's smiling already! That's gotta be a good omen. He's absolutely gorgeous.
LOVE the name, but you know that already. ;)
Congrats times infinity babe! MUAH.
that's the nicest thing to have ever come out of your vagina
(congrats on becoming a mommy)
Congrats sassy hes so adorable!!!!
This little guy is to dye for! Mason is adorable. Good luck and happy health - - and sanity! lol.
So many congratulations to you Sass!
I actually did the "oh" sigh when I saw this little guy. Helluva name too... though it pales in comparison to Cletus the Fetus.
I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU, MOMMA! THE BEST CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER! CONGRATULATIONS
Sooooo....how's everything going?
Has he been an easy baby so far?
How are you feeling?
Remember to take it easy. Though it is tempting to be Super Woman, don't even go there. I made the mistake of doing that after I had Kennedy & I wound up with a nice fainting spell in the middle of Winners:P
I know you have your hands full of delicious baby Mason, but I can not wait to see more pictures!!!!
(Ya I know, I 'm a nag)
XO
OH MY GOD! He's beautiful Sassy! And Mason is such a great name. Enjoy your new little man, looking forward to updates and pictures, LOTS OF PICTURES!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So happy for you and proud of you and MR. Sassy!!!
hey sexy
thats awesome
I'm tickled for you
he's pretty like me
but I aint payin any support!
tell hubs its his
hehe
xo
jsull
SASSEEEEEEEEEEE SASSERINGTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE NEED OUR BABY FIX!!!!!!!!!!
PICTURES PULEASSSSE!!!!!!
Happy 1 week birthday Mason!!!
( I told you I was going to stalk you;)
congratulations!!!
he is incredibly cute. tons of best wishes your way :)
-dharna
Post a Comment