I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I know ours was extra special this year. I still have to take some pictures off our camera, but it seems that we are being inundated with visitors and having to go visit family. I don't mind at all, but I'm tired now! I can't even blame little Mason for this fatigue!
We're looking forward to a visit from Auntie Hella and Exile tomorrow! I wonder if Exile will bite the bullet and hold Mason?
In other news, Mason's "bebo" fell off yesterday. I was asked if I was going to keep it. That is nasty. No way jose! I can't believe 2 weeks has already passed...*sigh*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Even tho you are tired - I can still see that big ol smile on your face right from your typing! :)
We know you are tired, but it's been a week since we got to see the sweet baby face!!! :P
Seriously though - I hope you have a wonderful visit tomorrow!
His bebo fell off?! For a second there I got a little frightened then I realized you meant his umbilical cord.
Don't want Mason turning into Marsha:)
I hope you find time for rest soon. I know people mean well but it canbe so overwhelming. Make sure to take time to rest!
Momma comes first! Well, baby Mason then Momma:)
I can't wait to see you guys.
I am soo gonna take that boy and kiss him all over. Okay I will kiss you too...LOL
I miss you guys!!!
Can we get pics of Hella kissing you all over? Exile--can you work on that?
Post a Comment