Sunday, December 23, 2007

Typing with one hand takes a lot longer....

Wow..time really is flying by! I can't believe it's already the 23rd! Little Mason keeps us busy. That said, he's such a good boy. He hardly makes a peep. He wakes to eat then goes right back to sleep. I hope it continues this way! He's such a good snuggler. He gets right in there, sighs, and is down for the count. Like crazy new parents, we've been taking lots of pictures too.
We've had our worry this past week too. I knew something wasn't right, and at a Dr's appointment we had, the doctor confirmed that I needed to supplement with some formula because Mason was getting dehydrated. My milk hadn't come in yet and I was wondering how long this little one could go on colostrum. In any event, he's much better and I only had to supplement for about a day and a half. Really...who are we kidding? Once my milk came in, we were all set! Just look at the size of my guns...hehe

Here's a couple pics..just cuz I know Mackey is stalking. It makes us feel special :)
2 days old...this is the only thing that remotely fits! He's swimming in everything! We went out and bought preemie diapers and a couple sleepers! I know he'll grow fast though!


Snuggling with daddy...and yes we do actually put clothes on him!


After a bath :)

More soon!!

8 comments:

exile said...

your milk didn't come in?

i figured you'd be feeding a small village by now!

Osbasso said...

Exile beat me to some sort of snide comment! What a wonderful Christmas gift for you guys! Enjoy the silence--I have a feeling that's not going to be something you can depend on...

Anonymous said...

Awesome Sass
you done good
lol@ your guns
they were rght fine before I'm thinkin!
y'all have a big ole Christmas and be sure that lil fella gets enuf to eat.
jsull

Anonymous said...

Awww look at my handsome nephew. So gorgeous. I so wanna come up for a visit in the next little while to see him and eat his little feets!
Tell him his Auntie Hella loves him and misses his little face.
Oh and I miss you guys too LOL. You knew that already.
He is looking great and glad to here things are going well for you all!
Talk soon!

Mackey said...

BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
How absolutely perfect is he?!
lol @ your title re: typing with one hand. Now that you are a Mom you will be amazed at one you can do with one hand.....or your feet. There were many times I was very thankful for my monkey toes;P

I love the after bath picture. I swear I could smell his deliciousness:)
I promise I will stop stalking & let you enjoy Christmas but I will be back on the 26th:)
Have a great Christmas with your new precious gift.

KSHIPPYCHIC said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe!! Oh Sassy! You guys all have a very Merry Christmas and enjoy that little sweetie pie!! Love you!

NWO said...

Congratulations! You did good.

Cori said...

He's absolutely gorgeous, keep those pictures coming!!