My mom's ex-boyfriend stalks her.
Not in a "I'm going to kidnap you, take you away and make you love me...or I'll kill you" way. At least I don't think so (that kind of drama was for her best friend. No jokes. The guy is in jail now.). He's not the type, but then again what is that type? and do you ever really know? Anyway, she finds it funny.
I first found out because we saw his truck one day on the same road. He was heading to the mall and my mom decided that she no longer wanted to go there. She then explained that he'd find her and we'd be stuck and that would fuel him to seek her attention even more then he already does. He constantly drops flowers and her favourite chocolates off to work for her, even when she's not there. He'll leave them with some creepy message with the girl working. She gives the chocolates away and throws the flowers in the garbage. Originally she didn't tell anyone, but since he's always popping in to her place of work, she told someone. He drives by the house randomly and he'll call (thank God for call display) too.
I can see why he likes my mom, she's awesome, but get a clue buddy. He clearly has too much time on his hands and needs to get a life.
He creeped me out a long time ago when we were at the cottage and Mr. Sass caught him nonchalantly peeping in on me while I was changing. That should tip you off right there eh? Pervert.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
That's bizarre. Good luck to her.
Nice Easter pictures!! (Mason and the eggs;)
I hope you had a good holiday.
Sass,
I must admit that I would have tried to get me a peek of your sexy assed self!!
So we gotta let him off the hook for that!
the rest though is FUBAR.
Ewww, yucky yucky poo poo! What a weirdo. Keep him away from your mom. Maybe you should find your mom a body builder boyfriend...
Aww, poor Mama Sass :( Hope the wierdo leaves her alone. Though the free chocolate is appealing.
Jesus you dont tell me nuthin girl! You never told me about all this stuff!!!!
Your Mom should sick Bear on him!!!
Tell your Mama that I got her back and just for her info...the Ex DOES still work in that area!!
Just sayin!
That is scary stuff.
Stalking is no joke.
I had a friend who went through hell with shit like that. It is so hard for police to arrest them if they are good enough at it.
Please tell your Mom to be careful.....& get a big mean dog.
Hella - I've only recently found out about it! Bear is ready and waiting...with little overalls on!
Mackey - I know, it's crazy. My mom does have 3 attack cats though! hehe
Yikes!!!!!!!!!
I agree with Mackey on the big mean dog comment!!
Post a Comment