A little of this. A little of that. It usually ends up with something about my knickers....
Saturday, March 01, 2008
There's something wrong with this town....
Someone is always messing with the signs in this town. I've learned to always have my camera handy. I don't know how they got to this sign, unless it was the massive piles of snow around here, but I do know one thing: My momma ain't that cheap!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
danggggggg maybe Maybe momma is getting to enjoy 4!
A sometimes cheery, sometimes cranky, sometimes amusing, sometimes absurd, sometimes clever, sometimes dramatic, sometimes intense, sometimes bitchy, but always Sassy kinda gal.
7 comments:
danggggggg
maybe Maybe momma is getting to enjoy 4!
lol!! that's too funny~~
tee hee hee :)
At least there is no more hot rodeo penis available.
Mama seems to be kinda cheap!
NICE! I love that you all have a problem with the signs in your area. That is too funny. Constant entertainment as you drive the streets!
I'm so forwarding this...
LOL! :)
Post a Comment